[MPlayer-dev-eng] bug database, What's going on?

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Sat May 8 01:24:54 CEST 2004

On Friday, 07 May 2004 at 20:27, Moritz Bunkus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > I'd like to fix a few things, if you don't mind. ;)
>
> Sure! I've only set up bugzilla so we could find out if it fits our
> needs and what we'd have to change - or if it isn't useful at all.
>
> > I've used some bugzillas (like Mozilla's and RedHat's) and they seem to be
> > heavily modified. I like RedHat's wizard-like bug entering form a lot.
>
> Any pointers to where I can donwload those?

If I read their website https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/index.cgi
correctly, their bugzilla (with PostgreSQL backend) is available here:
http://bugzilla.redhat.com/download/bugzilla-redhat-20031120.tar.gz

I haven't checked what's inside, though.

HTH, good night,
R.

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://greysector.rangers.eu.org/mplayer.html