[MPlayer-dev-eng] bug database, What's going on?

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Fri May 7 19:51:04 CEST 2004

Hi,

> There have passed some time after this thread have started.
> What have been done? Is somebody working on bug track data base?

I've set up bugzilla including that mail support, but I haven't tested
it. And as far as I can see it does not support that many 'states' for
bugs as it is (e.g. there's no "fixed-untested" and a couple of others
that Michael wanted). You can try it out at http://bugzilla.bunkus.org/
If you want admin rights just register an account and shout. After May
15th I'll see how easy it is to extend bugzilla to be more close to what
we need.

If you want to test the email interface please read
http://bugzilla.bunkus.org/bugmail_help.html But like I've said, I
haven't tested it yet.

Mosu