[MPlayer-dev-eng] Stuck mouse buttons

Andrew A. Gill superluser at frontiernet.net
Tue Mar 30 19:54:00 CEST 2004

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004, Marius Gedminas wrote:

> Occasionally (but often enough to get annoying) when I click a mouse
> button on an mplayer window the button gets stuck -- hitting any key
> afterwards produces messages like

FWIW, I'm able to get around this problem by clicking the button
again.  It's not a solution, but while a solution isn't around,
you can try this.

--
|Andrew A. Gill                       |I posted to Silent-Tristero and|
|<superluser at frontiernet.net>         |all I got was this stupid sig! |
|Yet: <http://www.needsfoodbadly.com>                 Temporary sig: --

I'll get the patch out soon.