[MPlayer-dev-eng] pause state

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Mon Mar 22 18:11:14 CET 2004

Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:

> moin,
>
> when mplayer is in paused state, the only possible interaction is to
> unpause. that sucks - i want toggling fullscreen, quitting, seeking -
> well, everything. any takers?

So does everyone else. Unfortunately, very little if any of this is
likely to show up in G1; as I understand things, some of it is just too
difficult to implement, and some of it is outright impossible with the
current design.

Mind, quitting from pause seems like it ought to be easy enough to
implement... of course, it's easily done from pause manually by just
hitting "q" twice, but the principle remains.

--
       The Wanderer