[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: live.com gcc3.x patches

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Wed Mar 17 05:52:11 CET 2004

> > at the risk of reinventing the wheel (I did not search extensivly
> > through the archives) I have created two small patches that solve a
> > problem if you want to build the live.com codecs on machines with
> > gcc3.x.
>
>AFAIK this was fixed in the live.com snapshot released about a month ago.

Yes, it was fixed in the 2004.02.20 release.  (Please download the latest
version of the LIVE.COM code from
<http://www.live.com/liveMedia/public/>)  Note also that any changes, like
these, for GCC 3.* need to be #ifdef'd appropriately, so that older
versions of GCC will continue to work.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>