[MPlayer-dev-eng] Godbye

Anders Johansson ajh at watri.org.au
Tue Mar 16 15:19:13 CET 2004

Hi,

I don't have time or interest to continue working on MPlayer. It was
really fun to be a part of this project, I have learnt a lot from it.
The angry mailing list really taught me to think before I wrote any
code or submitted anything to cvs, this knowledge will always be with
me, thank you. If anyone ever needs any help with understanding the
code for libaf don't hesitate to contact me.

Don't forget to revoke my cvs access.

Goodbye and good luck,
//Anders

"We should be willing to look at the source code we produce not as the
end product of a more interesting process, but as an artifact in its
own right. It should look good stuck up on the wall."

   - Alan & Colston's "The Programmer's Stone"