[MPlayer-dev-eng] ALTIVEC accelerated YUV2RGB

Romain Dolbeau dolbeau at irisa.fr
Mon Mar 15 16:24:53 CET 2004

Marc Hoffman wrote:

> I hope that this meets more of the needs of this group.
>
> I still kick out and defer to C codes to handle the border cases img
> sizes not multiples of 16.  I will work on that next weekend.

I have a problem. I tried your patch w/ the experimental
vo_quartz that was posted a while ago, and I see a
distinctive yellow tint on the entire picture. Something
is definitely wrong here (w/o you patch, the movie displays
just fine).

w/o the patch:
#####
No accelerated colorspace conversion found
SwScaler: using unscaled Planar YV12 -> RGB 32-bit special converter
#####

w/ the patch:
#####
ALTIVEC: Color Space RGB32
SwScaler: using unscaled Planar YV12 -> RGB 32-bit special converter
#####

So I guess it does pick up your functions...

--
Romain Dolbeau