[MPlayer-dev-eng] x11_common.c: it still doesn't work in fullscreen

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Mon Mar 15 01:16:49 CET 2004

Gabucino writes:
 > Diego Biurrun wrote:
 > > No, it did not "come back".  I did _not_ change the files, I just
 > > recommitted revision 1.166 as 1.164.  But after the above explanation
 > > there should be no doubts remaining about that.
 > I don't have to make such experiments, because I know that it works exactly
 > as I've already explained. Simply because when I reversed it my way
 > (cvs admin && rm && cvsup) and recompiled, mplayer suddenly started working
 > fullscreen with my WindowMaker. So it Just Works.

Contrary to my explanation this proves nothing.  If you want to insist
on the earth being flat, so be it.  But let's close the topic, further
discussion is pointless.

Just please don't "reverse" revisions that are not the last ones
again, it's a bad idea anyway as it creates a "hole" in the revision
history.

I'm going to add a sentence to DOCS/tech/cvs-howto.txt explaining this
so we can avoid problems in the future.

Diego