[MPlayer-dev-eng] x11_common.c: it still doesn't work in fullscreen

Nico nsabbi at tiscali.it
Sat Mar 13 00:21:56 CET 2004

Jindrich Makovicka wrote:

> Nico wrote:
>
>> Gabucino wrote:

>>> Are you absolutely sure? If yes, I'll reverse that too.
>>>

>> when I reversed on my pc it worked perfectly, as usual before that
>> patch :)
>> And sorry for being so late, I've been out all day.
>

> looks like the two commits got merget somehow. so now it sucks more
> than before.

http://www1.mplayerhq.hu/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/main/libvo/x11_common.c.diff?r1=1.163&r2=1.164
shows a real mess: if I'm not mistaken there is code that Gabucino
reversed 1 week ago:
http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-cvslog/2004-March/018091.html.
This must be the reason why yesterday everything was all ok and now no
more :(