[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: OpenDML Read/Write support

Tobias Diedrich ranma at gmx.at
Thu Mar 11 12:54:19 CET 2004

darkshadow wrote:

> I tried this patch against current cvs but have found it not to work
> correctly here are my tests and results
>
> 1. Creating a new index with -saveidx on old 50gb video I had laying around.
> result nothing different then before still freezes when trying to seek
> past 4gb

You should not use -saveidx to force indexing, use -forceidx instead.
Also, this patch does not touch the index rebuilding code, so rebuilding
the index is still limited to 4GB I guess (I'll put that on my todo list).

> 2. Create new 6.2 gb video file and let it create the index automatically
> result No index at all thus resulting in no seeking even before 4 gb mark\

That's weird.  Could you run mplayer -v -v -v -frames 0 on that file and
mail me the output?

--
Tobias						PGP: http://9ac7e0bc.2ya.com
This mail is made of 100% recycled bits.