[MPlayer-dev-eng] KiSS of copyright

Ivan Kalvachev ivan at cacad.com
Sun Mar 7 03:04:44 CET 2004

Gabucino said:
> Ivan Kalvachev wrote:
>> For one month I haven't heard anything to be done. In the last legal
>> dispute
>> in g2 maillist I heard that Gabucino had handled the case, and knowing
>> now
>> well Gabucino had solved Debian dispute I'm quite woried.
> Despite of what you think, Debian devs suck much more than Kiss does.
I'm glad to hear it.

> The negotiations are finished, we're working on a common press release. Be
> patient until then.
I'm even more glad to head that. I just would like to know a little bit
before the rest of the world (private mail;)
Anyway, I think that text only homepage of mphq should be made for next
slashdot article. I'm sure arpi will be ready with hardware and software
tuning for meeting slashdot effect.

Best Regards
   Ivan Kalvachev
  iive