[MPlayer-dev-eng] FS/OS Developer as a social Formation

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Tue Jun 29 16:16:44 CEST 2004

Hello everybody!

At LinuxTag I had a very interesting conversation with Frauke Lehmann
at the MPlayer booth, she is a sociology student doing her thesis on
"FS/OS Developer as a social Formation - Ethnography and Case Study".
Meeting her was a great pleasure, she is very clueful and knows what
she is talking about.  She is making a survey to aid her in her
analysis, you can find it at

http://userpage.fu-berlin.de/~egal/

Sascha Sommer and I already filled it in, it would be nice if you
could as well to help her with her research on ourselves.  It should
not take you more than 15 minutes.

Diego