[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: libfaad2 updates

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Mon Jun 21 16:24:25 CEST 2004

adland writes:

> > And this has just happened.  I committed your update to 2.0 into CVS
> > with Alex' approval.  For some reason it does not appear to show up on
> > -cvslog, though...
>
> Thanks
> I just got the updated changes and made a new CVS  build.

Do you mean that you made a new patch to sync up with libfaad CVS?

There seems to be a regression, the following URL played fine before
the update and now fails spamming the console with

FAAD: Trying to resync!

and

FAAD: Failed to decode frame: Unable to find ADTS syncword

Coul you please try

http://145.18.200.222:8000

with CVS libfaad and report if it works or not?  I don't have your
libfaad patch on my machine atm.

Diego