[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Is mpst protocol implemented?

Song Du freewizard at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 03:28:19 CEST 2004

I applied that patch.
At least it recognized the protocol and start to read from it.
But the client always complained about seeking error when i played a
xvid, a mov, a wmv.
Additionally those errors happened at different times each time i play
the same file.
btw my client is under mingw, while server under linux.

--
freewizard (at) gmail.com
http://blog.tsing.org/freewizard/