[MPlayer-dev-eng] Ac3 streams detected as LPCM or SPU in TS

MichaelM lordvader at swiftdsl.com.au
Fri Jun 18 16:49:57 CEST 2004

OK. This patch seems to work fine too. The lower tsprobe value is fine.
I can't test it extensively till next week as I've got a few deadlines,
but what may be of interest, setting one of the pids to 8192 does work,
though occasionally it'll pick up the wrong audio or video pids (ie,
playing back channel9's HD channel, with vpid = 8192, might get the SD
channel, video and audio). However, with this approach, I don't get any
a52 crc errors. A similar thing happens when a very low tsprobe value is
used (less than 100).