[MPlayer-dev-eng] Ac3 streams detected as LPCM or SPU in TS

MichaelM lordvader at swiftdsl.com.au
Wed Jun 16 19:13:43 CEST 2004

Nico Sabbi wrote:

> did you grab them from DVB-T ?
> Can you upload some more sample in incoming please? Possibly a couple of
> minutes long ;)

They were captured from a DVB-T.
I'll upload a few more samples. Most of our networks broadcast ac3 in
their SD channels, so to preserve bandwidth, i'll upload a few of them
(unless you specifically want HD streams).

I'll repost when I've created the streams, and have uploaded them (i'll
try to have it done by tomorrow, i've only got 64k uploads :( )