[MPlayer-dev-eng] Ac3 streams detected as LPCM or SPU in TS

nsabbi at fastwebnet.it nsabbi at fastwebnet.it
Tue Jun 15 23:42:09 CEST 2004

For the time being this patch should work
(provided you specify a large enough -tsprobe parameter).
I still have to make sure that PES_PRIVATE1 has a lower priority
than all other audio codecs during the probe phase.
Please, test the patch on a large number of samples (especially
from the same transmitter of that "channel9hdtv.ts" sample that you
uploaded) and report ASAP.

             Nico