[MPlayer-dev-eng] comprehensive lavcopts test - in progress.

Romain Dolbeau dolbeau at irisa.fr
Mon Jun 14 18:21:11 CEST 2004

Roman Gaufman wrote:
> Well, again, in this case I need info about what options depend on what
> options.

If you mean "depend" as in "doesn't work without", then
it's mostly documented in the man page (cbp requires trell,
for instance).

If you mean "depend" as in "the contribution of option A
depend on the presence of option B", then I guess that no
one knows for sure. In fact, finding such dependency is
the point of trying numerous combinations :-)

--
Romain Dolbeau