[MPlayer-dev-eng] printf -> mp_msg conversion (etc.), first patches

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Sat Jun 5 21:17:52 CEST 2004

The Wanderer wrote:

> D Richard Felker III wrote:

> Do any of the MSGTRs I mentioned [in a message not quoted] need to be
> moved back to the souce files to make an acceptable patch, or will
> making the MSGL_ERR-related changes be enough?

Any chance of an answer for this question? I've done some (not much)
additional work in the meantime, but I don't want to waste time,
bandwidth and archive space on additional patch versions if they're just
going to be rejected on the same grounds as before.

Also, given your explanation above which I snipped, do I understand
correctly that fprintf(foo, ...) is acceptable and should always remain
unchanged so long as foo is not stdout?

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.