[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: libfaad2 updates

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu Jun 3 05:17:25 CEST 2004

adland writes:

> > I suggest we update to 2.0 via this patch and then see what we do
> > next.
>
> this is okay with me.

And this has just happened.  I committed your update to 2.0 into CVS
with Alex' approval.  For some reason it does not appear to show up on
-cvslog, though...

> > We could leave it at that or update to CVS and/or apply Rich's
> > patch for performance enhancements.
>
> okay great

OK, now that we have taken the first step, the question is what the
next should be.  In an ideal world we would try to push Rich's changes
as well as our portability fixes to them and hope they accept them.

Did you get a reaction on the bug fix you sent them?

Diego