[MPlayer-dev-eng] Gentoo mplayer users notice

Chris White webmaster at securesystem.info
Wed Jul 28 03:51:58 CEST 2004

All Gentoo MPlayer users,

    If you're using a version that ends in -r2 for report them to
bugs.gentoo.org.  As the maintainer, I'd like to keep Gentoo related
issues to gentoo only and save the MPlayer devs any trouble.  If it's
something that's not gentoo related, then I will try and work with the
MPlayer devs on helping resolve the issue by forwarding any and all
necessary information.

MPlayer devs,  you have my permission to forward anything you believe to
be Gentoo related to me at <chriswhite at gentoo.org>.  My appoligies for
any trouble Gentoo related issues may have caused.  (I'm not sending it
from my gentoo email account as I don't feel motivated enough to
re-signup on it [I have enough mailing lists on it as it is :)]).  Thank
you all for your time.

Sincerely,
Chris White
Gentoo MPlayer maintainer