[MPlayer-dev-eng] [BUG] vo_gl under OSX

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat Jul 17 15:52:03 CEST 2004

Hi,
> vo_gl2 - not working: cannot find a sufficient title size

Do you mean texture size? This actually means that gl2 tries to use a
color format for the texture that is not supported by the GL
implementation. I have no idea which one OSX atually supports...

> vo_gl2 - working with bad colors:

vo_gl, I guess...

> y8/y800 - good
> rgb8/bgr8 - broken
> rgb15/bgr15 - broken
> rgb16/bgr16 - blueish colors
> rgb24/bgr24 - blueish colors
> rgb32/bgr32 - greenish colors

No wonder, as still nobody defined those color formats, so I just used
  the definition OpenGL uses (And DOCS/tech/colorspaces still says it
should be like that...). Which actually might make sense as vo_gl is the
only vo supporting all color formats.
I am ready to fix it as soon as there is a definition for all of them in
colorspaces.txt, and everyone is ready to keep to them. This might make
it possible to fix vo_x11 on SPARC as well...

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger