[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Help Required

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu Jul 15 12:40:57 CEST 2004

Anthony Blackwood - PC Support writes:

> I was wondering if you could direct me to someone who could do some
> mplayer modification for me for a small fee.
>
> I already have a program that does what I want (written in delphi),
> but it is only for MS. I would like to have this program for both
> Linux and MS.
>
> The program is used to navigate netween audio files and puts a
> "bookmark" at the last position listened to. It should be pretty
> simple.
>
> The program is used to help blind people listen to audio files.

I don't quite understand where and how you are using MPlayer in this
application.  Maybe you could come up with a little bit more detail,
then I'm sure one of the developers that is familiar with the relevant
part of the code will be willing and able to help you.
Regards

Diego

P.S.: Please teach your Outlook Express not to send HTML mail, you'll
only land in everybody's spam filter and/or get ignored.