[MPlayer-dev-eng] [Fwd: [MPlayer-users] unable to attach to mixer]

kringla kringla at home.se
Sun Jul 11 01:12:34 CEST 2004

Hi there
I have tried for a while to get rid of a problem I have with mplayer. I
posted to a debian-user list, mplayer-user list and have not got an
answers at all. Searching google I see that others have had/are having
similar problems and that they also doesn't get to the solution. So Now
i forward my original message to this list in hope of getting a response.