[MPlayer-dev-eng] compiling mplayer on Sharp Zaurus SL600L with vorbis support.....

Dinosoft Italia support at dinosoft.it
Tue Jul 6 18:13:41 CEST 2004

1.ok, but at http://www.xiph.org/ogg/vorbis/ the link for download
tremor is broken...where i can download tremor codec ?

2.Please i don't know if you compile on Zaurus but i want a little
hhelp.. I compile using dev_img1.3 cramfs image...is that correct...

Sorry for this question but i'm new in Zaurus World....

I hope to compile mplayer on my SL6000L....

Thanks !!!

Il mar, 2004-07-06 alle 17:53, Sascha Sommer ha scritto:
> On Tuesday 06 July 2004 17:52, Dinosoft Italia wrote:
> > Ok, gives me some infos :
> >

> > I will download it onto the zaurus and then simply run
> >
> > .\configure --enable-tremor ?
> >

> actually ./configure --enable-tremor
> Don't forget to compile and install tremor from
> http://www.xiph.org/ogg/vorbis/
> first.
>
> Sascha

Dinosoft Italia