[MPlayer-dev-eng] pthread error on NetBSD

Bernd Ernesti mplayer at lists.veego.de
Wed Jan 28 09:46:14 CET 2004

On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 10:02:17AM +0100, Alex Beregszaszi wrote:

[grmpf]

> I forgot to ask if the committed version really works for you. Is it
> working? Please reply.

It is now working, expect for an error if you stop the playing:

mplayer: Error detected by libpthread: Destroying locked mutex..9% 0 0 0%
Detected by file "/src/lib/libpthread/pthread_mutex.c", line 135, function "pthread_mutex_destroy".
See pthread(3) for information.

But thats not a real problem because it plays it now.

Bernd