[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Windows GUI MPlayer name change

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Mon Jan 26 12:25:24 CET 2004

Hi Sascha Sommer,

on Sun, 25 Jan 2004 20:54:21 +0100 you wrote:

> Creating pipes, reading/writting from/to stdin etc. doesn't work that
> well on windows :(
> I also do not like the idea to parse mplayers output.

You could write another input driver. That's pretty simple to do.
For the "feedback" there's nothing however, but that's perhaps simpler
(and a lot more usefull) to add than a new set of gui callback.
	Albeu

--

Everything is controlled by a small evil group
to which, unfortunately, no one we know belongs.