[MPlayer-dev-eng] Unable to pass options to vo hardware equalizer via the command line

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sat Jan 24 11:24:34 CET 2004

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 12:00:08 +0300
"Oleg I. Vdovikin" <vdovikin at jscc.ru> wrote:

>     this posting relates to the problem, stated & patched in my previous
> letter. Current flow inside the mplayer does not allow to set hardware
> equalizer options via the command line. The problem is due to the fact, that
> mplayer calls equalizer (dec_video::set_colors) BEFORE the vo
> initialization. So, vf_vo::control checks the init status & rejects the
> call. The similar checks are done by vosub_vidix::vidix_control.

This guy might be right. Altough sh_video_setcolors() is called
at mplayer.c:1768 it depends on config() called on the vo module
by then. But i couldnt find out where config() is called.
Could someone give me a pointer there ?

			Attila Kinali

--
egp ist vergleichbar mit einem ikea bausatz fuer flugzeugtraeger
			-- reeler in +kaosu