[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: [MPlayer-users] [BUG] Bottom row of YV12 has wrong/mixed chroma channels when using software scaler + conversion to RGB( NODAEMON and NOVIRUS)

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Fri Jan 23 22:43:08 CET 2004

Hi

On Friday 23 January 2004 21:54, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Michael Niedermayer writes:
>  > On Wednesday 21 January 2004 22:18, Diego Biurrun wrote:
>  > > Michael Niedermayer writes:
>  > >  > cvs -z3 up -r 1.21 yuv2rgb.c
>  > >  >
>  > >  > btw, should i fix this with 'cvs admin' or commit the old version
>  > >  > over it? IIRC there where problems with late reverses, but that was
>  > >  > with the cvsbackup thing, not cvs admin
>  > >
>  > > Well, cvs admin sure worked for me.
>  >
>  > just tried locally, it doesnt work (reverse + commit alternative -> cvs
>  > up doest update to the new version)
>
> Hmm, I have definitely done it before and it worked.  cvs admin is
> somewhat of a hack though.  Maybe you have to remove the file and do
> cvs update so that the metadata for the file is updated, cvs might
> think that it already has the latest version.
sure but what i was trying to say is that _users_ wont have the correct
version after cvs admin & cvs commit if they had the removed version, and
yes, rm & cvs up should fix it but how should a user know that, if for
example the ppl in the movie have blue faces?

btw, just to clarify further to avoid another possible missunderstanding,
"tried locally" means my own cvs server not mphq

[...]
--
Michael
level[i]= get_vlc(); i+=get_vlc();		(violates patent EP0266049)