[MPlayer-dev-eng] 1.0pre3: MPlayer GUI "LoadFullscreen" fix

Joe Drago joe at gotdoofed.com
Wed Jan 14 09:50:39 CET 2004

Hello all --

A quick note as an avid mplayer user, but also as a programmer. I noticed that
the "Start In Fullscreen" wasn't working, and it turns out that there's a
section of code that was rewritten/commented out that has an important line
missing.

>From Gui/interface.c , line 287:

if ( !fullscreen ) fullscreen=gtkLoadFullscreen;

This line is commented out in an "#if 0" block, and isn't duplicated/rewritten
anywhere else in the code. I added this immediately after the #if0 block (line
294), and it worked like a champ.

Keep up the good work guys! mplayer is the best!

Joe Drago