[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: help on libmpdemux usage

Romain Dolbeau dolbeau at irisa.fr
Tue Jan 20 11:04:15 CET 2004

Gabucino wrote:

> If what you say is true, then QuickTime is a hopelessly bloated closedsrc
> proprietary shitware (now we've already knew that, didn't we) that we'll cease
> to support.

I fail to see how it's important that the "bloated closedsrc
proprietary shitware" (that has been around for 10 years
and still going strong) is called QuickTime and not Quartz
or whatever. It's the name of the library that includes the
functions, and it also happens to include a whole lot of
other stuff that share some data structures.

What's the name in win32 ?

> So maybe it's time to end this thread? No MPlayer inclusion period.

Your software, your mailling-list, your call.

--
Romain Dolbeau