[MPlayer-dev-eng] --enable-svga

Enrico Weigelt weigelt at metux.de
Tue Jan 20 03:07:52 CET 2004

* Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> [2004-01-16 18:52:33 +0100]:

<snip>
> I don't have to force anything on my Debian system.  I just disable a
> lot of stuff I do not use regularly to keep compilation times down and
> --enable-internal-faad since it is time consuming on my slow notebook
> and I know it works.  And yes, I also have a script for this.

And how to (you|your build script) know if some feature has been switch
from/to default-enable (or has been added and deafault-enabled) in
a new version ?

At the moment you just can read the output of ./configure --help
But this is not applicable for doing completely automated builds w/
manual invention of long version distances - and _THAT_'s the way
I want to go!

cu
 Enrico Weigelt    ==   metux IT services

  fax:       +49 36207 519932         email:     contact at metux.de
  cellphone: +49 174 7066481