[MPlayer-dev-eng] NEW LIST: MPlayer-legal

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Jan 15 20:56:24 CET 2004

Hi,

I've created a new mailing list, for discussiong legality related
topics, like GPL, code reuse/stealing, win32 binaries etc...

Please subscribe if you're interested in that topics, and let
development lists to discuss development not legal stuff.

The list is public, but only subscribed members can post to it.

If there is a real need, we can create a non-public lists too.

Note, that we should discuss and re-think distribution of
win32 DLL codecs there. Some people keep saying that we
are not allowed to distribute some of those DLLs (especially
real and quicktime ones) and even teh fonts created using
arial.ttf... do NOT reply here, subscribe and discuss this
at mplayer-legal.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

--
Developer of MPlayer G2, the Movie Framework for all - http://www.MPlayerHQ.hu