[MPlayer-dev-eng] filenames vo_jpeg by playtime

Michael Hess michael.hess at student.fh-reutlingen.de
Thu Jan 15 19:10:46 CET 2004

Hi there,

I am receiving a rtsp-stream from an live.com testOnDemandServer and
storing the pictures as jpeg on the hard disk (jpeg because I can not
store 1.5MB * 30frames/s) on my hard disk. I have modified the vo_jpeg.c
in libvo so that in mplayer.c a varable is set with sh_video->timer and
this variable is used in vo_jpeg.c to generate the filenames (because I am
getting out of sznc when I loose some packets (what I want to do in the
end). My problem is now, that sh_video->timer is also getting out of sync
when I drop packets. Is ther in sh_video or anywhere else a possibility to
get the rtp timestamp, or any other relaiable timesource, so that I can
create filenames which are the same, with and without loss ?

Thanks in advance !

Michael Hess

PS: I can try to create a diff for the filenaming I have done, but I have
never made a diff before...