[MPlayer-dev-eng] help on libmpdemux usage (Modifié par Jérôme Cornet)

Jérôme Cornet jcornet at club-internet.fr
Tue Jan 13 08:37:19 CET 2004

Hello everyone,

sorry to disturb for that topic, my question does not seem to be in any
FAQ or mailing list
someone told me to post here.

I am trying to write a component which would allow QuickTime to read
the file formats supported by MPlayer, especially the avi format for
which
MPlayer's demuxing is famous. I have successfully integrated libmpdemux
in my component but I don't know how to use it.
Actually my component can only read file data from memory. So I have a
buffer which
i can fill with a special OS function. I have tried to use a memory
stream but
don't know how go further. Here is my init code :

inputStream = new_memory_stream(store->buffer, importerBufferSize);
demuxer = new_demuxer(inputStream, DEMUXER_TYPE_AVI, 0, 0, 0);

  Then what do I do?

How can i tell libmpdemux that i have changed my memory buffer? (by
it with new data)
How can i read demuxed data into a buffer?
Can I get informations on demuxed stream and how? (video size, audio
sample rate,
for example).

Your help will be appreciated,

thanks for doing mplayer,