[MPlayer-dev-eng] libavcodec build problems

Torinthiel torinthiel at wp.pl
Sat Jan 10 11:26:44 CET 2004

Yes, I know libavcodec is not this list. Well, it's not entirely
offtopic.

Since I don't know when libavcodec in it's common.h checks for
definition of HAVE_INTTYPES_H and either includes it directly or defines
some types on it's own. The problem is not all of them - it doesn't
declare int_fast16_t, which is used in jfdctfst.c line 116 (at least),
so the compilation fails. If someone could either add passing
HAVE_INTTYPES_H to libavcodec's build process, or point it to them to
fix it (preferably both ;)

I would have sent this to them, but I've tried to sign on to ffmpeg
mailing list. I got a 'require approval' mail, replied, and ... nothing.
Torinthiel

--
 Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller       GG#: 542916, 3073512
   torinthiel(at)wp(dot)pl