[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: writing a 'screenshot' function

Paul TT paultt at hackerjournal.it
Tue Jan 6 17:16:49 CET 2004

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 17:00:58 +0100
Alban Bedel <albeu at free.fr> wrote:

> Hi Attila Kinali,
>
> on Mon, 5 Jan 2004 11:46:00 +0100 you wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 17:13:03 -0600
> > Joey Parrish <joey at nicewarrior.org> wrote:
> >
> > > I say the filter method sounds like a good idea.  It's inexact, but
> > > good enough to keep.
> >
> > Yes, the filter is not bad, but there is no clean way to bind a key
> > to a filter.
> control calls are for that among other things. See brightness, contrast, etc

thanx to all out there:-)

i thought also about an 's' keypress after a 'p' keypress. so exiting from pause i can 'shot' it...
but there's a problem with TV playback with this method, because i lost
frames (visino of them and other shots too :( ) beetween 'p' and 's' presses.

the filter way looks a good idea. i think i'll try that way to see if the delay it's acceptable, but i think yes...

i'll wait another few days to start, just to see if somebody else got other ideas

Thanx again!