[MPlayer-dev-eng] saver_on and saver_off in vo

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Feb 27 23:24:58 CET 2004

Hi,

> I just saw that most vos using X call saver_off and saver_on,
> although vo_x11_init and vo_x11_uninit already do that!
> See x11_common.c, lines 420 and 670.
> Should these (unneccesary) calls be removed? I would definitly vote yes.

actually the whole libvo is a big messy redudnant buggy & broken code.
this is why i restarted from scratch in G2, but i had not enough
interest nor time to finish it.

also, -fixed-vo is an experimental option, it's known to break many things :(

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

--
Developer of MPlayer G2, the Movie Framework for all - http://www.MPlayerHQ.hu