[MPlayer-dev-eng] Fw: [MPlayer-users] Win32 Warning: Unlocking unlocked Critical Section 0x86bcbb0!!

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sun Feb 22 15:36:21 CET 2004

Hi,
> Is this a bug or can we savely set the message level
> to something higher ?

I would say that it's a bug in the wmv codec.
But anyway I think this message should only be displayed with -v, as
probably 90% of all users won't understand this message anyway, and even
if they do I doubt they would be able to do anything except writing a
bug report (where they shoud use -v anyway)

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger