[MPlayer-dev-eng] Fw: [MPlayer-users] Win32 Warning: Unlocking unlocked Critical Section 0x86bcbb0!!

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sun Feb 22 14:00:10 CET 2004

Heyo,

Is this a bug or can we savely set the message level
to something higher ?

I got the same msgs too (though i cant remember with what file ^^')

			Attila Kinali

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 09:09:16 +0800
From: ___ <hephooey at fastmail.fm>
To: " MPlayer-Users" <mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu>
Subject: [MPlayer-users] Win32 Warning: Unlocking unlocked Critical Section 0x86bcbb0!!

Hi,

This message keeps jumping up when play some wmv9 video with dmo, I refered to
the cvs found that alex made the change, seems should not call it a bug. In
my box it only display this message. But others says that it will freeze the
video. I also test it with a wmv8 file, it displayed only four line error:

Win32 Warning: Unlocking unlocked Critical Section 0x86f1cb4!!
FATAL releasing corrupted memory! 0x86fa950  0x0  (13)
Win32 Warning: Unlocking unlocked Critical Section 0x86f1cb4!!
Win32 Warning: Unlocking unlocked Critical Section 0x86f1cb4!!

then everything goes normal, but with wmv9 the message is endless.

BTW, I only tested it with two wmv9 files and one wmv8. Can it be that the
problem is file related.
--
Best Regards,
LR

egp ist vergleichbar mit einem ikea bausatz fuer flugzeugtraeger
			-- reeler in +kaosu