[MPlayer-dev-eng] maintainer for vo gl/gl2

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu Feb 19 05:01:00 CET 2004

Nicola Lacquaniti writes:
 > Excuse me,
 > but I haven't understood: would do you like that I start to translate/syncronize,
 > the messages or the xml or the man pages?
 > (All together is too much to start!)

It's described in detail in DOCS/tech/translations.txt, please read
this document.

Short answer:

1) messages
2) man page
3) XML

This is the order of importance.  It's best if you can stick to it,
but do as your time and interest allow.

 > (P.S. I've joined the doc newsgroup, so fell free to answare me there,
 > and perhaps we can change the object?)

CCing, let's continue the thread there.

Danny, Nicola, please coordinate your efforts, it would be nice if you
could maintain the translation together, it is working quite well for
the Polish and the Spanish translation team.

Diego