[MPlayer-dev-eng] AUTHORS

Romain Dolbeau dolbeau at irisa.fr
Tue Feb 17 16:16:08 CET 2004

D Richard Felker III wrote:

> Your call. We won't get mad at you for committing whatever you did,
> but users might call you lame and laugh at you if you put really
> trivial things in there... :))

Is AltiVec support trivial ? I think motorola would say no :-)
Anyway I've sent a patch but it hasn't been committed,
so, draw your own conclusions :-)

Anyway, this is an old message - sent from an unsubscribed
address (my mistake), and then re-sent from the proper one.
I did try to cancel it after receiving the following message:

#####
Your mail to 'MPlayer-dev-eng' with the subject

     Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] AUTHORS

The reason it is being held:

     Post by non-member to a members-only list

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

     http://mplayerhq.hu/mailman/confirm/mplayer-dev-eng/087112e189df642563a6dcc02ed3e0bc6f818629
#####

But I got a "permission denied" or something, so I couldn't
cancel it. Dunno what's the proper place to report bug in
the mailing-list system...

--
Romain Dolbeau