[MPlayer-dev-eng] maintainer for vo gl/gl2

Nicola Lacquaniti nicpa at tiscali.it
Mon Feb 16 14:30:07 CET 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Attila Kinali" <attila at kinali.ch>
To: <mplayer-dev-eng at mplayerhq.hu>
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 5:34 PM
Subject: Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] maintainer for vo gl/gl2

> On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 12:05:20 +0100
> Attila Kinali <attila at kinali.ch> wrote:
>
> > Currently vo gl and gl2 are unmaintaint and i have 2 patches in
> > my "tracker" that should be checked.
> > If nobody objects or takes over the maintenance of those modules
> > i'll send a call for maintainers out on -dev-eng and -users.
>
> Well, actualy, there is a lot more to do as we have a lot of
> umaintained stuff:
>
> * german and italian documentation

I've seen from this thread that the german documentation problem has been solved.
If nobody complains I could mantain the italian version, with the following considerations:

 - I'm italian, so, even if my written english is not so good, I've the hope to be better in italian!
 - I've seen that the current CVS help_mp-it.h is quite up to date: rtognimp has modified
it two weeks ago, and now is declared 'sync'. Are you sure that the italian language is
unmainteined?
- I'm really new to this kind of things, so please - BE PATIENT - I'm here also to learn
- I've seen the absence of then italian version of the man page. If I have the time, can I traslate
the english version? (Is a BIG document, so perhaps it could take quite a long time...)

Thanks to all
Nicola