[MPlayer-dev-eng] AUTHORS

D Richard Felker III dalias at aerifal.cx
Tue Feb 10 04:27:22 CET 2004

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 11:10:52PM -0300, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I just had a quick look at the AUTHORS file and noticed how outdated
> it is -- according to it Rich wrote 2 filters, when he has written 11
> by my last count.  I added a few things, but this quickly became
> tedious.  So I am asking all you coders, documenters, patch submitters
> and translators:
>
> Send in a patch for the AUTHORS file describing what you did and get
> the fame you deserve!

Is there a reason you prefer a patch, or is direct commit ok? AFAIK
the things I've done are:

- lots of work on inverse telecine including initial support
- writing various other filters (I lost count)
- improving mencoder (getting rid of divx4 dependency, seeking, ...)
- antialiased dvd subtitles (horrible code, still drinking my cola...)
- misc bugfixes and improvements, esp. in video filter/output system
- tech docs on encoding

BTW a good way to make the list for authors who don't respond is to
read the cvslog archives... :)

Rich