[MPlayer-dev-eng] maintainer for vo gl/gl2

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon Feb 2 17:34:38 CET 2004

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 12:05:20 +0100
Attila Kinali <attila at kinali.ch> wrote:

> Currently vo gl and gl2 are unmaintaint and i have 2 patches in
> my "tracker" that should be checked.
> If nobody objects or takes over the maintenance of those modules
> i'll send a call for maintainers out on -dev-eng and -users.

Well, actualy, there is a lot more to do as we have a lot of
umaintained stuff:

* german and italian documentation

* DVD/vobsub, unless Kim Minh Kaplan is still around
  (infact the whole subtitle code is unmaintained)

* vo modules:
  - aa
  - dga
  - dxr3
  - gl
  - gl2
  - svga
  - tdfxfb
  - vesa
  - yuv4mpeg

* ao modules
  - alsa* (Jindrich?)
  - arts
  - nas

* vidix

Is there anyone out there who'd pick up one of these ?

			Attila Kinali

--
egp ist vergleichbar mit einem ikea bausatz fuer flugzeugtraeger
			-- reeler in +kaosu