[MPlayer-dev-eng] Time to release pre6!

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed Dec 22 01:30:18 CET 2004

Hi,
> I currently have several patches that shouldn't be applied right before
> a release. As this is starting to hinder development I'd like the release
> finally be done in the next few days, if at all possible.
> I am against holding it back further because of bugs unless somebody can
> give a fixed date by which a fix will be available.
> Thus I'd like to ask everybody who has done changes without updating the
> manpage appropriatly to do that as soon as possible, and that anyone
> doing translations tries to get things as much up-to-date as possible.
> Please tell me what you think would be a suitable date for a release for you.

Not much of a response, so I and Diego decided to plan on releasing on
the 23rd around 13o'clock CET (hey, I know that won't work as precisely,
but it's just a plan).
So anyone breaking CVS now deserves an extra cola punishment ;-).

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger

P.S.: In case you wonder about the time... The first people on the world
will have the 24th at that time (unless I did the calculation wrong ;-)
)