[MPlayer-dev-eng] Time to release pre6!

Giacomo Comes comes at naic.edu
Sun Dec 19 23:43:12 CET 2004

On Sat, Dec 18, 2004 at 03:26:22PM +0100, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> Hi,
> I currently have several patches that shouldn't be applied right before
> a release. As this is starting to hinder development I'd like the release
> finally be done in the next few days, if at all possible.
> I am against holding it back further because of bugs unless somebody can
> give a fixed date by which a fix will be available.
> Thus I'd like to ask everybody who has done changes without updating the
> manpage appropriatly to do that as soon as possible, and that anyone
> doing translations tries to get things as much up-to-date as possible.
> Please tell me what you think would be a suitable date for a release for you.

I have a request for the next and following relases.
Currently in CVS in main/DOCS there is the directory xml.
In the past relases the xml content is used to create the
HTML directory with the documentation, and at the same time
the xml source is removed from the DOCS directory of the relase. Why?
I would like to have it because I like to create the documentation
in my installation as HTML-single. Every time I have to take the
cvs snapshot of the relase's day in order to create the HTML-single
documentation.
Is it possible to leave the xml directory in the relase tarball?

Giacomo