[MPlayer-dev-eng] Time to release pre6!

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat Dec 18 15:26:22 CET 2004

Hi,
I currently have several patches that shouldn't be applied right before
a release. As this is starting to hinder development I'd like the release
finally be done in the next few days, if at all possible.
I am against holding it back further because of bugs unless somebody can
give a fixed date by which a fix will be available.
Thus I'd like to ask everybody who has done changes without updating the
manpage appropriatly to do that as soon as possible, and that anyone
doing translations tries to get things as much up-to-date as possible.
Please tell me what you think would be a suitable date for a release for you.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger