[MPlayer-dev-eng] APE (Monkey Audio) dshow

César Ramos x-files at telefonica.net
Thu Aug 26 01:39:23 CEST 2004

Thank you!!
DSMonkeyAudiosource have same problem!! :((

Radlight have a musepack decoder, too! But it don't work...
The problem it's different... mplayer don't open muse.mpc file...

MPlayer dev-CVS-040807-00:49-3.2.3 (C) 2000-2004 MPlayer Team

Playing x:\samples\muse.mpc.
Cache fill: 19.92% (1671168 bytes)

Exiting... (End of file)

Sample Test -> ftp://ftp.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/musepack/muse.mpc
.ax Codec   -> ftp://ftp.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/monkey/RLMPCDec.ax
Guid        -> {876B9304-359C-42E2-864E-B98B03F33C9D}

This two audio file

Regards,
César.