[MPlayer-dev-eng] [Patch] Small Altivec fix'es

Marcin 'Morgoth' Kurek morgoth6 at box43.pl
Thu Aug 26 00:07:10 CEST 2004

Hell[o],

Small typo fix for libavcodec/libpostproc/postprocess.c and missing check for
HAVE_ALTIVEC in main/libmpeg2/idct.c.

This two makes me possible to build non altivec Mplayer for PowerPC CPU
without any problems. I need to, because there seems to be a nasty bug
somewhere in AltiVec code.

When I try to play a low-resolution mpeg file (Possible all formats are affected.
I can't check because I have no other so small resolution files) mplayer crash badly
just after it opens window. Can anyone confirm this ? To try it just play a small
mpeg movie (In my case a 320x240 mpeg file) using altivec enabled mplayer.

Regards
--
 :: Morgoth/Dreamolers-CAPS && TBS ::

   ::: Homepage # http://dreamolers.meanmachine.ch :::